Your New York and New Jersey Chiropractor
Dr. Angrist D.C., P.C. is the owner and founder of Angrist Chiropractic and Wellness Care which was established in 1979 with offices at Rockefeller Center, New York City and Bergen County, New Jersey.
Our PURPOSE is to help patients get out of pain as quickly as possible, and teach patients about home/self care therapy that helps prevent future problems from occurring.
Our BELIEF is that if you are a more Flexible, Aligned, and Balanced human being BOTH emotionally and physically, you will feel better, have more energy, and be much healthier.
To find out how you can be more Flexible, Aligned, and Balanced (FAB) in your life, mind, and body, you can contact us at 212-245-2099, book on line here or email Dr. Angrist - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are our new policies and guidelines to ensure your safe and protective visit:
• Scheduled appointments will be staggered to limit patient arrivals and departures. We ask that you try your best to be on time, and arrive unaccompanied whenever possible.
• When you arrive you will go directly into the treatment room. There will be no waiting in the reception area
• We will be thoroughly disinfecting and sanitizing tables, countertops, doorknobs, walls, etc. before and after each patient.
• We will be wearing masks at all times to protect you, and we ask that you wear a mask to protect us. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you.
• Hand wipes and sanitizers will be available at the front desk as well as in all rooms.
• Your temperature will be checked with a digital Infrared thermometer.
• Your oxygen level and lung capacity will be checked with a pulse oximeter.
• We will check your heart rate variability HRV which assesses your stress levels.
Finally, during this time like no other when we’ve been encouraged to stay at home as much as possible, many of our patients have also received care through Telehealth sessions as an option.
See Dr. Angrist at work with, "Tips of the Week", "Wellness Treatments", and more wellness information. Please subscribe for weekly tips on how to live F.A.B. - Flexible, Aligned, and Balanced.